Wednesday 25 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note Urgently Wanted -

I am wanting to swap my Samsung Galaxy S2 and my Sony PSP for your Samsung galaxy note. I really really want one. My Galaxy S2 is the 16gb model in black, it is unlocked and is in excellent condition. It comes with charger, a white gel case, a black leather flip case and a white stylus. The phone works perfectly and charges perfectly. My Sony PSP is also in great condition and is in black. It comes with original box and instructions, charger, black hard case, black soft case, original Sony headphones and remote, a 1Gb memory card and 2 PSP games (Dave mirra bmx challenge and jackass the game) I want to swap for a Samsung galaxy note, not bothered about colour or accessories as long as it comes with a charger, is in good condition and is unlocked. Will travel to swap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular