Thursday 16 August 2012

xXx-Genuine shop purchased Blackberry 9790 with superb condition for sale-xXx +

Dear Gumtree users, I have a blackberry 9790 with Orange network (pay as you go) for sale, the condition looks brand new as I have been protecting it so well, and this phone was bought in Orange shop. The phone package comes with blackberry 9790 handset, charger, and earphones as how it was in original package, the phone itself has neither scratches nor any other damages, and it meets the vast majourity (98%) of your demand for a brand new one. If you are interested, please drop me a reply through gumtree, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your time on reading and good luck with your phone hunt journey. Declaration: The only reason I want to sell is related my on due education fees, my motivation is genuine and I have no business intention for this advertisement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular