Saturday 29 September 2012

Apple i-5 phone vs samsung galaxy s111 .

Blackberry Bold 9780 £70
Hi, here I have a blackberry Bold 9780 for sale. As you can see from the photos, the phone is in an absolutely good condition, no scratches what so ever. I bought this phone for personal use but when I put in my SIM card it got a message "service not available". I phone my service provider and I was told "unfortunately the phone has been Black-listed and can only be used abroad". Also as you can see the back cover is missing. I can get this for an extra 5. Apart from those, the phone is kool. The price reflects both conditions mentioned mentioned above. Please give me a call if you are interested. Pick up only from Dartford. Call me on 07743 785203. Thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular