Wednesday 26 September 2012

Apple iPhone 4S, 32gb, White (Unlocked to any network) ?

I selling my fantastic iPhone 4S 32gb in white (unlocked for any network). I bought this iPhone from the Apple Store in Cribs Causeway, Bristol on 20th March 2012 for 599 (see receipt) after my iPhone 4 was stolen whilst I was on holiday. I have owned this iPhone for 6 months and it has served me fantastically!! It has 6 months left on its warranty and is in immaculate condition. It does however have a couple of very small scratches on the outside rim from where the case has been fitted, which is normal on any iPhone that has a case. It comes with brand new unopened apple headphones. Im also throwing in a blue bumper case, an official Vans rubber case and a clear see through Incase iPhone case. I have taken very good care of this iPhone. It has never been dropped or abused in any way. The only reason I am selling this iPhone is my contract is up and I am due an upgrade. Please call me if your interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular