Thursday 13 September 2012

Samsung galaxy ace 2 gt 18160 *

IM SELLING MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY Slll STILL IN THE BOX
Hiya Im selling my Brand New Samsung Galaxy SIII still in the box un opened Un used Its on a three network so you can unlock it if you like at the shop The colour is pearl blue Reason why im selling my phone is that i already have the same phone on my upgrade and i dont need 2 phones plus 2 of the same phone doesnt make sense to me so if any one is happy to buy it they can have it I only accept pay pal of way of payment plus p&p apply please note of posted : Ive posted a picture of MY USED phone that im using so you can see what your Brand New Samsung Galaxy SIII will look like. MY USED FOR PHONE IS NOT FOR SALE IM SELLING THE NEW GALAXY Slll IN THE BOX just had to make that clear as ive been getting emails offers for my used phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular