Saturday 10 November 2012

Only a year contract £22 a month, 5000 text, 500 mint, 1 GB internet + HCT phone .

Only a year contract 22 a month, 5000 text, 500 mint, 1 GB internet + HCT phone --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi! Do you need a contract for your phone but don´t want to have a 2 years contract as now a days all the companies forced you to sign up for?? I am moving away and I am selling my phone contract, only a year and 2 months left. Instead of 27 a month, because of I am an old custormer, I only have to pay 22 and I have: - 5000 UK minutes any network any time - 500 UK texts - 1 GB internet - HTC brand new phone worthy about 100 for only 50 If you are interested let me know. Thanks for reading!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular