Saturday 17 November 2012

Samsung s3 gt-19300 can i get 4g *

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 16gb unlocked to all networks
I have for sale my fantastic Samsung Galaxy Note 16gb unlocked to all networks , im absolutely gutted to be selling this phone but ive started working for a company which has given me a company phone , so i cant justify having a second phone its such a fantastic phone , pretty much similar to galaxy S3 but better , The revolutionary Samsung Galaxy Note is the size of a phone but delivers the productivity of a PC. Using touch or super-sensitive S-Pen input, you can sketch, write, and capture or crop elements from any screen quickly and easily. Meanwhile, a large 5.3” HD Super AMOLED display offers the ultimate immersive experience. The 1.4GHz dual core processor and HSPA+ internet speeds of up to 21Mbps make sure you’ve got the power you need. If you are unsure check out any review of the phone!! I have a lovely cover in white which wraps around the phone and it has had a screen protector on it since new comes with charger and box etc call me on 07859 828232 250 or maybe swap with something plus cash?? let me know what youve got! Please do not email me , either phone or text!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular