Saturday 27 October 2012

iPhone 3gs White 16GB.. unlocked. Excellent condition *

Selling my iPhone 3GS as I have now upgraded. It still works perfectly fine so I thought it would be a waste to have it sitting in a drawer. It has 16GB.. it has been unlocked so works with all networks. The exterior is in a great condition.. no major scratches and it still looks pretty new. Please feel free to come and view the phone. I have the box if you like. But I do not have the charger or the headphones.. I have had it for two years now and the wires have worn out through time. But it is very easy to get new ones from eBay for a couple of pounds. The mute button has stopped working.. u might be able to fix it. but you can still put the phone on mute by going into the Settings. I can arrange viewings in Golders Green, the West End of London, Willesden, Cricklewood.. must be viewed.. call or text to arrange a time. 07584121779

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular